Instructions for renewing your Interlibrary Loan items
1. Log on to your Interlibrary Loan account.
2. Under "View" menu click "Checked out Items."
3. After selecting the item you want to renew, click the transaction number under the label "Transaction Number."
4. On the next web page click "Renew Request" (in red.)
5. If "Renew Request" is not highlighted in red, your item cannot be renewed.
6. Your renewal request must be approved by the lending library. If your renewal request is denied by the lending library, you will be notified by the ILL staff.